Unlimited Web Space uses the superior ImunifyAV to automatically scan and clean websites for malware, viruses, and more. Your website(s) will automatically be scanned at least once per day. By default, you will be emailed if the AV picks up any infected files. You must "clean" your website in the Plesk control panel in order to clear the infection.
Accessing the Antivirus scanner & cleaner
You can access the ImunifyAV in the Plesk control panel:
- Login to your Unlimited Web Space control panel.
- On the top menu, go to Services > My Services
- Click on the magnifying glass next to the hosting product you would like to access the antivirus for.
- Under Hosting Information, click on Login to Plesk Control Panel
- If the website you would like to access the AV for is not yet expanded, click on it to expand options.
- Under Security, click on ImunifyAV
- This will bring you to the Scanning Report, showing you the last scan results.
- Click on "Back to domains" to see your domain(s), their infected state, report time, and actions.