You can manipulate FTP users in your Plesk control panel:
- Login to your UWS control panel.
- On the top menu go to Services > My Services.
- On the right side of your hosting product, click the magnifying glass to manage product.
- On this Product Details page, under the Hosting Information tab, click on the button "Login to Plesk Control Panel"
- Click on the website you would like to access files for to expand it, if not already expanded.
- Click FTP Accounts
- On the FTP Accounts page you can add an FTP account, remove an FTP account, or click on an existing user to edit.
Please note: We recommend FileZilla as our favorite FTP client