You can import a database from your web hosting in your Plesk control panel:
- Login to your UWS control panel.
- On the top menu go to Services > My Services.
- On the right side of your hosting product, click the magnifying glass to manage product.
- On this Product Details page, under the Hosting Information tab, click on the button "Login to Plesk Control Panel"
- Click on the website you would like to access files for to expand it, if not already expanded.
- Click Databases
- If you haven't created the database to import into yet, click + Add Database. Otherwise, find the database you would like to import in to.
- Click Import Dump