You can add an email account to an iOS device manually, through a QR code, or through a link generated in Plesk.
Adding an email account to an iOS device manually
- Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts
- Click Add Account > Other > Add Mail Account
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
- Click Next > Done
- You may now access your email account from the Mail app
Adding an email account to an iOS device through Plesk's automatically generated QR code or link
- Login to your Unlimited Web Space control panel.
- On the top menu, go to Services > My Services
- Click on the magnifying glass next to the hosting package associated with your email account
- Under Hosting Information, click the button "Login to Plesk Control Panel"
- On the left Plesk menu, click Mail
- Next to the email address you would like to add, under Security, click on the "i"
- Click iOS Mail on iPhone or iPad
- Plesk will provide you with both a QR code and link you can use with your iPhone for automatic email configuration.